- This event has passed.
Postgraduate Diploma in Trauma & PTSD
21st January 2017
A one-year, in-depth, accredited PG Diploma (Level 7) that enables participants to dramatically increase successful outcomes for PTSD and complex traumas. This highly-rated, evidence-based course has been run by ICS for five years with students achieving outstanding results. Starting 21-22 January 2017.
Course modules include:
- Definition & Diagnosis of PTSD
- A Systematic Treatment Framework for Trauma & PTSD
- Assessment & Formulation of PTSD
- Safety, Stabilisation & Normalisation of PTSD
- The Neuroscience, Dissociation and the Psycho-pharmacology of PTSD
- An Evidence-based Treatment for Type I PTSD
- An Evidence-based Imagery Treatment for Type II PTSD
- Trauma and Comorbidities: a) Mood disorders b) Traumatic nightmares c) Suicide ideation
Jan 2017—Dec 2017 over 11 weekends (none in August)
Trainer: Lucia Hall, MSc, ICS Ltd