- This event has passed.
IFEAL Taster Day
October 18 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm| £250
IFEAL Taster Day – a great promotional price offer £250
IFEAL Equine Facilitated Human Development programmes are considered leaders in field of Equine Assisted Facilitation, Therapy, Coaching, Psychotherapy, Trauma and PTSD. IFEAL is the only accredited organisation to offer regulated training programmes up to Maters level, as well as a rigorous research programme that evidences efficacy. If you would like to know more about IFEAL Method, please join us on our Taster Day at a great promotional price offer.
By attending the IFEAL Taster Day you will:
◦ Learn about the unique benefits of the IFEAL Equine Facilitated Human Development Method
◦ Get clarity on what Equine Assisted Facilitation, Therapy, Coaching and Psychotherapy can and cannot do. What is the evidence base in which we can trust?
◦ Be inspired to know how to achieve best practice results in the fast growing field of Equine Assisted Facilitation, Therapy, Coaching and Psychotherapy.
◦ Learn what is Relational Horsemanship and why is this the foundation for best practice in Equine Assisted Facilitation, Therapy, Coaching and Psychotherapy
◦ Learn about the needs of horses in the field of Equine Assisted Facilitation, Therapy, Coaching and Psychotherapy evidenced by the worlds leading equine ethologists.
◦ Meet the IFEAL herd who are free to roam on tracked paddocks and live according to their innate needs.
◦ Be awarded CPD certificate with 7 credits.
Sun Tui is a leading Psychological Consultant in the field of Equine Facilitated Human Development specialising in the best practices using a formulated methodology that integrates the Neuro Biological, Psycho-Social Theoretical Frameworks & Equine Ethology. Sun is CEO of IFEAL Qualifications, an accredited organisation that offers regulated training programmes for CPD, Supervision, Degree & Masters Level Training in the field of Equine Assisted Facilitation, Therapy, Coaching, Psychotherapy, Trauma and PTSD.
Sun is a Director of Inspired Change, a company that specialises in leadership and organisational change as well as Programme Director and Founder of The Dare to Live Trust (Registered Charity Number 1157442) a trauma informed service which focuses on supporting individuals and families that have suffer the effects of trauma and PTSD; notably veterans, ex gang members and adoptive families.
Sun regularly lectures at professional psychology and equine conferences presenting papers and findings based on her PhD research studies with Kings College, London and Canterbury Christ Church University.